Type Of Ad: For Sale
Type: Home and Acreage
Levels: 1 Level
Square Footage: 2700
Acreage or Lot Size: 5.126 acres
Age of Home: 20
Roof: Asphalt Shingles
Flooring: Linoleum - Hardwood Flooring
House Also Includes: Fenced Yard
Additional Buildings: Garage - Shed - Shop
Agent Info: Agents with Buyers Welcome
House or property description: The solidly built, well maintained home has rooms for everything and everyone!
Owners are motivated and willing to answer any questions needed to make a well-informed purchase.
- 5 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.
- Main bathroom has jetted tub and shower.
- All windows are vinyl for easy maintenance.
- Water source is a licensed gravity fed spring ($50 per year)
In floor radiant heat throughout. The boiler heats water that runs through concrete floors both up and down for floors that always stay warm. The system maintains itself year round and was overhauled and inspected in the Spring of 2014.
- There is the option of gas or electric for stove, and a waterline is installed for a fridge.
- All toilets were replaced in the last 4 years with low flush toilets
- The stairs to the basement are extra wide (was wide enough for ?chair lift? for elderly/disabled).
- The furnace room has hooks for drying winter clothes.
- The cold room is vented in 2 places, to maintain temperature and the floor is not heated here.
- 30' x 40' Shop / Garage
- The large detached 30' x40' 2 tiered garage/shop has 220 wiring with its own panel box.
- Extra storage area up/behind and upstairs of the building.
- Drain pipes in floor throughout allows no water to leak into shop and has excellent drainage.
- Outdoor Features
- Out-buildings include a chicken coop and 2 horse/cow stalls/shelters.
- The circular driveway makes getting in and out with trailers a breeze.
- The property has underground irrigation throughout. 11 hydrants with water shut offs in all!
- The spring fed pond, stocked with goldfish, runs under the road & chicken coop down to the lower field.
- Gorgeous landscaping surrounding the home includes plum, mulberry, walnut trees, as well as magnolia, mountain ash, peony bushes and lavender.
Price In Canadian Dollars: $429,000
Name: Trudi and Emery Mainville
Address: 5805 Cory Rd
City: Wynndel BC
Email Address: email@example.com
Home Phone: 250-435-0401
Click To Enlarge